WORKSHOP HOMEINTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON "NOVEL BATTERIES FOR ELECTRIC ENERGY STORAGE"
April 9, 2019, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Jaarbeurs Meetup, Jaarbeursplein 6, Utrecht
Within the framework of the H2020 project BAoBaB, it is a pleasure to announce the first International Workshop on "Novel Batteries for Electric Energy Storage", to be held in Utrecht, The Netherlands, on April 9, 2019.
The aim of this one-day workshop is to discuss the latest developments in the field of stationary electric energy storage for centralized and decentralized systems.
We believe that this event will be a good opportunity to meet researchers, companies, and end-users with interest in electric energy storage.
The scientific program of the workshop will cover all the aspects related to novel batteries for stationary energy storage, including:
- Latest development on acid-base flow battery (BAoBaB concept)
- Vanadium and organic redox flow batteries
- Novel electrode materials and membranes
- Need of energy storage in Europe
- Economic assessment of novel batteries.
For more information: